onsdag 19. oktober 2011

Arriving in South Africa!

Finally I'm here! In Cape Town, South Africa. I've been looking forward to this day for so many weeks now, and finally i have arrived. All of the things i want to do, see and explore! I can't wait to see more of this beautiful city! But first, after a long and exhausting flight (With lots of turbulence i'm afraid), I have to relax a bit. And I know exactly how ;-)!

File:Fish hoek beach.jpgAfter checking in at the "One&Only Cape Town" hotel (which by the way is an absolutely fantastic hotel!), I went straight to the beach. I can't think of a better place to sit down and relax for a moment. Cape Town is actually quite famous for its beautiful beaches, which are big tourist magnets. The beach I visited is called Fish Hoek, an absolutely fantastic beach as you can see at the picture! Fish Hoek is a part of the False Bay, a sandy, long beach running from Gordon's Bay to Muizenberg in Cape Town. For some reasons, the sea around False Bay is some degrees warmer than the others! I think i have to test that by also visiting the other beaches in the city and take a bath there too. But now it's time to relax some more and get a good night's sleep. Soon I'll be sleeping like I was in a coma. See you soon :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar