onsdag 8. februar 2012

what i liked/disliked about the book!!

What I liked/disliked about the book

Personally, I think the book “The curious incident of the dog in the night-time” was a very weird book. The book is very different from other “normal” books, so “The curious incident” is absolutely not an old fashion book. I think I’m a guy who likes ordinary books where you can follow the story throughout the book. “The curious incident” is very different from other books, since it doesn’t follow the story all the time. The book has a lot of random facts about Christopher and other things he interests in. According to me, these facts don’t have a lot to do with the main story in the book, which is the solving of the mystery of the murder of the neighbour-dog Wellington. This is why I don’t think the book is that great, because all of the random facts make it hard to follow the story. Even though the facts make it kind of confusing, they make the book seem very realistic and you get an insight in what life is like for a fifteen-year-old (and three months and to days) with asberger’s syndrome. This is what I actually liked with the book, that it seemed, for me, like a very realistic book. So even though I found the book pretty confusing and unclear, it seems like it’s a very realistic book. I think I would like it if the author concentrated a little more on the main story. I know that the book was supposed to be like this, but I guess I’m just a little conservative when it comes to books…

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar